How to Perform this E-cise
- Lie on your back with both knees bent and your feet flat on the floor pointed straight ahead.
- Place your arms out to the side at shoulder level, with your palms facing up, backs of hands on the floor.
- Cross your left ankle over your right knee and rotate the ankle/knee junction down toward the floor.
- Your left foot should now be flat on the floor, along with the outside of your right leg.
- Look in the opposite direction and relax your neck and shoulders.
- Press the left knee away from your body using the left hip muscles.
- Hold as directed on your menu, then switch sides and repeat.